2. Premium Licensed Zoom
Zoom is a video conference service based on cloud computing. This application allows you to meet with other people virtually, either from a video call, voice, or both. Interestingly, all zoom conversations can be recorded and rewatched. At Universitas Islam Indonesia, Zoom is being used to support online learning and meetings. Since Apr 18, 2021 , all UII students get access to premium licensed Zoom.
- Unlimited video conference duration with participants up to 300 people.
- Free Personal Meeting ID customization.
- Personal link setting
- Go to https://uii.zoom.us/ There are 3 options for starting Zoom, Join to participate in a meeting, Host to start a meeting and Sign in to login (Zoom account registration). UII Zoom access can only be accessed using SSO login. Therefore, everytime you type in your email address to log in, automatically you will be directed to UII SSO log in.
- Click Sign in to log in, then type in your email and UII SSO account passwords.
- The next process is to decide whether you want to download a desktop Zoom application or to access Zoom from a web browser.
- If you have difficulties to log in UII Zoom, please call ITSUPPORT BSI UII on [email protected] or WA 08124441414 (chat only)